Bernardo Silva charged with misconduct by FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can half understand what you were saying tbh, one of or if not the nicest guy in the PL getting a six game ban and as good as being labelled a racist by the governing body, it's going to make you pissed off and feel pretty fuckin low.

There's no way it's going to come to that though, small fine and warning is my guess. No ban.
You'd like to think that common sense will prevail. The FA probably feel they HAD to charge him to be seen doing the "right" thing. And then when he puts forward his defence they accept it was meant with no malice and just warn him not to do it again. Possibly wishful thinking though!

Please can somebody educate me they're saying Bernardo Silva needs educating on this matter. I think I also need educating because I fail to understand what the problem is genuinely. Much appreciated thank you
The problem is that the tweet, however friendly and innocent, normalises undesirable behaviour. And whilst most people understand the context of the tweet, there will be some who, deliberately or inadvertently, use it as justification for their own questionable behaviour.

i truly understand pep's last interview last night when he said nobody is giving manchester city and his team anything and we have to earn everything and wins, that's why the 100 point season and last season is unbelievable, i will translate that for anybody that does not understand what pep is saying

LIVERPOOL GET A HELPING HAND FROM THE PEOPLE RUNNING FOOTBALL IN ENGLAND AND EUROPE UEFA AND THE EPL
even last night in a meaningless group game ?? uefa and the VAR team and match officials did there very best to stop city winning its that simple
we boo and boo and wonder why ???? everybody at manchester city can not say a dicky bird because they know punishment will follow but the fans can speak and boo is a great way of saying and showing uefa are cheats and bent, even the so called awards for best players/managers you question why nobody at city wins them

ITS US MANCHESTER CITY VS THE WORLD the hate is right across the board from media to tv to the governing bodies and it makes winning silverware even more greater and sweeter and know they did there level best and we still won the premier league and cups in england, but for europe well its impossible because they have plans in place that means its not just one or two teams like in england but its 7 or 8 and groups and knockouts and seeding and add the match officials and now VAR well we will be lucky to make the last 16 every season

Time for City players to stop giving interviews to the press. They think we are racists, and yet they want our players to speak to them so they can abuse them?

I think this showed in his performance last night. Get a holiday booked and come back and win us the league!

Big ban incoming if so i hope city fight it all the way and any other bits of so called racism that come out anywhere else. Time to stop taking it in the a$$e and stand up for ourselves. Just out of interest what that suarez get for his insult of evra?

Fifa? Cunnts
UEFA? Cunnts
Sky? Cunnts
BT Sports? Cunnts
BBC? Cunnts?
British written media? Cunnts
PGMOL? Cunnts
Premier League? Cunnts
FA? Cunnts

Manchester City? A well run football club who have been doing fantastic work in the local community for decades

Which of these 10 organisations do you think can hold its head high in terms of decency?

https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/club-news/2019/september/fa-statement-bernardo-silva-man-city

Not surprised, expect a ban.

Time to stop players using social media unless it's checked first, doesn't matter what the intentions of any post/tweet/message are, it's simply not worth the risk, especially when it seems every media outlet, and governing bodies are out to screw us over at any opportunity.

The farce has now come to the situation where the Social Media officer will probably say:

'Lads, new rule, if you post anything other than (or words to the effect of):

"Great game today, well fought, tough opponents, looking forward to next week"

then you will need to forward me the post for pre-approval."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.