Liverpool could be thrown out of Carabao Cup

I think the best thing would be a suspended sentence (hanging over then for 3 seasons) plus a decent sized fine (eg 1% of the annual wages of the entire squad). Something proportionate to the size of the club and a threat that should it happen again soon then they are out.

To be throw out for playing a youth player is silly imo.

Apparently they don’t want to be in it, it’s a distraction they don’t need, it lost it’s glamo decades ago etc according to their ‘global’fanbase...unless it’s part of a treble, or are they now agreeing with the rags theirs was a Mickey Mouse treble..I’m confused???

I think the best thing would be a suspended sentence (hanging over then for 3 seasons) plus a decent sized fine (eg 1% of the annual wages of the entire squad). Something proportionate to the size of the club and a threat that should it happen again soon then they are out.

To be throw out for playing a youth player is silly imo.

they didn’t.

they played an unregistered player.

But wasnt he an unregistered youth player, I.e. a kid?

It doesn’t matter, he’s a pro.

At any level now you can check online to see if registered, how the hell can they not know. You’d surely check & follow up it’s a billion pound industry.

i read last night that jurgen would be horrified if they were forced to replay the match with mk dons so that would be a good punishment. DO NOT give them what they want that is to be thrown out of the carabao cup

i read last night that jurgen would be horrified if they were forced to replay the match with mk dons so that would be a good punishment. DO NOT give them what they want that is to be thrown out of the carabao cup

Make no mistake, Klopp (and especially Pepijn) does not want to be out of the Carabao Cup. It is integral to their plans of developing new first team players. Playing u23 just isn't the same as a real competition. It would really mess with their "slim squad" philosophy.

Replaying at this stage would not be a big deal. Liverpool has 11 changes, so it won't create fatigue. It may even be positive.

Make no mistake, Klopp (and especially Pepijn) does not want to be out of the Carabao Cup. It is integral to their plans of developing new first team players. Playing u23 just isn't the same as a real competition. It would really mess with their "slim squad" philosophy.

Replaying at this stage would not be a big deal. Liverpool has 11 changes, so it won't create fatigue. It may even be positive.

On what evidence?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.