Emiliano Sala - Cardiff suing Nantes for £100m (P 49)

What about this one?

tenor.gif
Leave Robbie Fowler out of this pal.

Did they ever find the pilots body?

To me he’s sat on a beach somewhere very remote (still alive) with a nice big pot of cash to never be seen again, that’s my conspiracy theory anyway. Having a tiny bit of knowledge of flying there’s just no way anyone of sound judgement would have flown that plane that evening with the conditions unless there was an ulterior motive. It doesn’t make sense and when there’s other suspicious stuff surrounding it, it makes it even more dodgy.
With his grieving family in on it?

To me he’s sat on a beach somewhere very remote (still alive) with a nice big pot of cash to never be seen again, that’s my conspiracy theory anyway. Having a tiny bit of knowledge of flying there’s just no way anyone of sound judgement would have flown that plane that evening with the conditions unless there was an ulterior motive. It doesn’t make sense and when there’s other suspicious stuff surrounding it, it makes it even more dodgy.

Wow, even for you :)

I know you did but what you’ve posted was absolute shite. It doesn’t make it any less absolute shite by adding that you think it’s just a conspiracy theory that you’ve thought up.
Until somebody proves it wrong, it will remain a possibility, - not probable but not completely shite.

Did Sala fly the plane himself or did the pilot parachute out midflight into the freezing waters leaving Sala plummeting towards the sea? Either way, I think you may be on to something.

Did Sala fly the plane himself or did the pilot parachute out midflight into the freezing waters leaving Sala plummeting towards the sea? Either way, I think you may be on to something.
Elvis flew the plane, he parachuted out once they were over the sea and landed in a waiting boat and headed off to the island.
Don’t ask who was driving the boat unless you want your mind blowing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.