January defenders

Wouldn't whoever came in Jan have to be home grown?

If that's true I reckon it doesn't leave us with many options and the best out of all them would most likely be Aké.

Shame vinny couldn’t come over for a few months . As for summer . I’d be tempted to have a crack at joe Gomez

JFE has actually been Leicester's best CB these past two seasons

How can I say this politely,
200.webp

Please fuck off.

1 player I have been impressed with is John Egan at Sheffield Utd the way he is playing if they go down he will have a number of clubs going for him. Now he is classed as home grown but is he City standard its hard to say. The one thing that can be said is there is little difference between him and Aki yet Aki would cost more. I fully expect us to go down a different root and wait until the summer but if we were looking at January this could be a goer.

Ota must leave in January, I would also be happy for Mandy to leave. We have such great players in midfield and forword , we can't have that kind of defense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.