Zagreb fans behaviour

What a load of bellends. Spent the entire second half being spat on by some pricks in the top tier giving it Nazi salutes. Backwards fuckwits

Fuck me they were like performing monkeys last night being orchestrated from the front of the stand. I find it all a bit false To be honest. I know we’re not the noisiest fans but we’re knowledgeable about the game and spontaneous in our support of City, surely the way we support our team is the right way.
Listening to them was as tedious as to what I imagine a Saturday night in listening to the Eurovision song contest must be like.

Don’t understand the foreign fans travelling so far to sing shit songs bounce up and down and not see any football But then again if your team is not ambitious in any way...

What makes me laugh is the young lads bouncing about and giving it out in our end. They’d shit themselves if the police were removed

I noticed at least half a dozen at the front of the middle tier straddling the advertising hoarding. Had they scored I think there would have been a surge and several of them would have fallen onto their thugs below. And had that happened then UEFA would be duly obliged to close the stadium for MCFC failing to keep them safe: /

What a load of bellends. Spent the entire second half being spat on by some pricks in the top tier giving it Nazi salutes. Backwards fuckwits
Our club should make the stewards, and police, who cost us a fortune, to explain their inactivity last night

Reactions: mfm
Uefa may well act, dont forget the national team got clobbered and had to play behind closed doors.

Agree with negative comments towards the police. Nothing but flat track bullies good only for dishing out fines and tackling barely conscious piss heads of a weekend in our country. Cowards in the main.

Dinamo paid more fines for their fans behavior then they could remember. Mind you, Hajduk SPlit paid much more.

Didn’t get a picture of it but the Zagreb fans seem to holding up a picture of someone with a red line through it.
Don’t expect it but UEFA should look into it as I guess it was political.

Nope, it's not political. it's their ex president and still the main guy in the club, though the runaway from the law, so not on the paper, Zdravko Mamic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.