Bernardo Silva charged with misconduct by FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Bernardo’s tweet brought the game into disrepute? Most certainly. Now, the overlord-like white privilege are jerking each other off over their keyboards? Real stonewall racism is being overlooked in a way that only UEFA-standard referees can overlook VAR decisions. But, here we are focusing on the fact that a professional who has followers has taken the game into an area that the game doesn’t want to be. So, that’s why the F.A. will fine and ban Bernardo Silva. By deleting the tweet, Bernardo has admitted a mistake, and like an artist with an eraser, that error should have been removed, but we live in an age of Big Brother and screen capture. Too little, too late. That’s why the right wing will argue that white people can’t say or do this or that, without fear of reprisal by laws or vilification. Bernardo, wasn’t racist, he was naïve.

(full crap pile of writing on my blog)
Your opinion on the tweet is a valid one. Shame about the labeling and politicking

But he is not a racist and it is the do gooders that have forced their hand. I am old enough to remember that silly old bugger Lord Longford trying to get Myra Hindley released from prison.

'Do gooders' would also be the ones who come out fighting, first, against actual racism. Hence 'doing good'.

So it's not really for the person who makes the comment, or his employers, to decide one way or the other. Unless we also want people who are blatantly racist to get the same leeway.

Has Bernardo’s tweet brought the game into disrepute? Most certainly. Now, the overlord-like white privilege are jerking each other off over their keyboards? Real stonewall racism is being overlooked in a way that only UEFA-standard referees can overlook VAR decisions. But, here we are focusing on the fact that a professional who has followers has taken the game into an area that the game doesn’t want to be. So, that’s why the F.A. will fine and ban Bernardo Silva. By deleting the tweet, Bernardo has admitted a mistake, and like an artist with an eraser, that error should have been removed, but we live in an age of Big Brother and screen capture. Too little, too late. That’s why the right wing will argue that white people can’t say or do this or that, without fear of reprisal by laws or vilification. Bernardo, wasn’t racist, he was naïve.

(full crap pile of writing on my blog)
Agreed Naive.

If Kick It Out actually said that it was just naive it all ends there. Instead they've created more resentment around race relations, they've created more divisions over this just to win a battle.

Doesn't intent come into this. He made a silly but avoidable mistake. Re educate him yes. Its harsh lesson for him. Can understand a ban if it was obviously done maliciously, this is not the case with Bernardo

Agreed Naive.

If Kick It Out actually said that it was just naive it all ends there. Instead they've created more resentment around race relations, they've created more divisions over this just to win a battle.

Exactly this I really think kick it out are making things worse...but as I have said before some make a good living from this racism lark...why would they want it eradicated from the game..or society in general. Makes me wonder who are the real racists are.

a bloody stupid is you english people. Who have the moral superiority of judging a joke that as nothing of racism

You are truly a joke to humanity.
English has a capital E. In English.

Utter ****s,he clearly did NOT refer to his skin colour or race,they have made that bit up so they can charge him,i hope we fight it,they are trying to crush the kid and in turn make him less effective for the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.