United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's remarkable the amount of people (and not just rags) who rate Rashford as a top player like it's an obvious statement of fact despite all the evidence suggesting otherwise. I've never seen anything other than a bang average Premier League forward in him. Don't believe the hype!
You change that to Pogba as a midfielder and it is much the same. Apparently he is now world class when he can be arsed to turn up and play. I'm rather enjoying to be honest.

QVmBZyR.jpg

There was a decent investigative article about this stuff. It involved this stuff and Roy Hodgeson's player agency. It was not even suspicious, it was/is a flat out racket of sorts. Not sure how much influence he has now, Southgate seems his own man. I doubt whispers to play x work to much on him.
It's still going on.
The utd and ex palace right back..who crowned his summer playing for young England with an own goal.
Signs for utd...and immediately into the full squad. At Walkers expense.
It beggars belief that a team lying 10th in the league provides 4 players for the England team...incredible .a selection policy no way based on form.

They will just be getting on the plane now...………………...isn't Thursday night football shit !

Ed: The natives are restless...
Stooge: We need a quick fix to placate them and shut them up.
Ed: Let's say to the press we want 4 signings in the next 2 windows, give them something to focus on.
Stooge: What names shall we chuck out?
Ed: Well we need at least 1 star name we have no chance of getting, that will shut them up debating that very issue. Sancho then!
Stooge Genius Ed, just genius...

"Manchester United target four signings in next two transfer windows

United retain interest in Leicester playmaker James Maddison, his club and national teammate Ben Chilwell, Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho and Declan Rice of West Ham"

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...r-news/man-utd-transfer-news-updates-17015230

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.