Song idea for Rodri

I recal when we signed him and some people refered to him as rodney someone on some platform made a song using the chorus to only fools and horse "hooky street" song, but it escapes me what it was

Errrr,I've no idea what bridge notes are............. all I know of music is that there is doh, ray, me, fah, so, lah, te, do.......... and even those I get wrong, I just like what I like!! ;-)

I was a deprived war baby (*violins at the ready*) and music was not taught at my school.... :-)
Ha, fair enough, you should enjoy this video, then. ;-)

If we were to sing this Rodri/Wild Thing song from the terraces we would substitute clapping in the rhythm of the notes on either side of Rodri and so on...

Rod-reee, [clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap] you make our hearts sing [clap x6]
You make everything groooooovy, [clap x6] Rod-reee [clap x6]

Sounds complicated but as nearly everyone knows this song, it would come fairly naturally once the song gets going. Think it captures his play, as well, as he keeps things ticking over and the team in the attacking groove...

We should copy that clever Chelsea chant, but with Rodri in there instead of Chelsea.

Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri.

Freddie Mercury would be proud.

Came up with this on the way to work this morning:

“Rod-er-ee, Rod-er-ee, he’s a giant Spain midfielder but his dad’s from Anglesey.”

I think it’d be easy to get going because City fans know the tune very well.
The old Rodney Marsh song

Oh Rodri Rodri
Rodri Rodri Rodri Rodri
Rodrigo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.