Zagreb fans behaviour

The BT commentary team were lauding the Zagreb fans going as far as to say that they have spirit and the English game has lost its edge off the pitch. Sit down shut up eat your expensive pie, wont be long before you're only allowed to go for a piss at HT or FT.
Zagreb fans were raw rowdy and were rough-houses, sounds like we pulled our expensive skirts up and clutched our necklaces in horror.
I completely agree, it’s the ‘rules for one’ that I don’t like. Looks like the gmp have been taking notes off uefa

tbf it made good listening at times from the away end, thought the drum beat with the hoo hoo and the boo boo sounded a bit like Lion King

Me and the lad I sit next to were singing along with them for a bit. Every one of their songs had two words “Dinamo” and “Zagreb” and that was the length and breadth of their entire song sheet.

But their “Dinamo” sounded like “Feed The Goat” so every new song they started we just joined in singing “Feed The Goat”.

One was “Allez Dinamo, Allez Dinamo, Allez Dinamo Allez Dinamo, Allez Zagreb woah”

And I’m telling you it didn’t half sound like they were singing “gonna feed my goat, gonna feed my goat, gonna feed my goat gonna feed my goat, gonna shag that goat”.

So we just sang that along with them.

Do you think these Europop Ultras ever come up with a funny off-the-cuff chant?

Reckon any have had any as good as this:

Didn’t get a picture of it but the Zagreb fans seem to holding up a picture of someone with a red line through it.
Don’t expect it but UEFA should look into it as I guess it was political.
Nothing to look into, their club president whom they've been fighting for years. The sooner these assholes are out, the better.

Me and the lad I sit next to were singing along with them for a bit. Every one of their songs had two words “Dinamo” and “Zagreb” and that was the length and breadth of their entire song sheet.

But their “Dinamo” sounded like “Feed The Goat” so every new song they started we just joined in singing “Feed The Goat”.

One was “Allez Dinamo, Allez Dinamo, Allez Dinamo Allez Dinamo, Allez Zagreb woah”

And I’m telling you it didn’t half sound like they were singing “gonna feed my goat, gonna feed my goat, gonna feed my goat gonna feed my goat, gonna shag that goat”.

So we just sang that along with them.

Do you think these Europop Ultras ever come up with a funny off-the-cuff chant?

Reckon any have had any as good as this:

funny how quite a few of their songs where in tune to ours, a few times we sang the same

What was with the mass shirt removal when we scored our first goal? Was it like a deceleration of war, as in, "We are now ready to fight?" Most other countries, particularly the eastern European ones are a bit similar to how football crowds were forty years ago in this country. Predominantly all male and looking for a fight.
I think they sang “we are the Right Said Fred Appreciation Society” at that point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.