Bernardo Silva charged with misconduct by FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football regulators can't do their job if no one reports wrongdoing. So far all there has been is 1 Times article, how is the FA supposed to operate on that?

If City brought them info and they ignored it, fine, I'd be pissing blood about it, but for all we know the FA asked City about it after the news broke and City did what they've done for the past 6 years and kept silent.
Yes they can. The FA is duty bound to investigate what went on. There has been a report of wrongdoing, so they should start their investigation by asking both clubs what happenef. City would then have to tell them, without breaking any confidentiality agreement with Liverpool because their governing body is asking the questions.

What The FA are doing is ignoring the issue, which is wrong.

I’ve already expressed my view in my usual pithy and erudite terms:

Misguided, but lacking any rancour. Mark the faux pas with a warning and possibly a small fine - and move on.

After all, he hasn’t murdered anyone...

Not that Bernardo has offended anyone, but alas in 21st century Britain, it is a far bigger crime to hurt someone's feelings than it is to murder them. Well, according to the hyopcritically correct fuds.

Can somebody clarify this for me.

Is the issue Bernardo sharing the image or saying it looks like Mendy (which it does) ?

So if this image is offensive how can it be on a Spanish chocolate wrapper ? If so are the chocolate company now liable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.