Mouse in house!

Three traps set all with peanut butter on ........been set for two days now and no sign of a mouse yet :(
Been spotted in lounge and bathroom so far.
No probs then. Just put Tom and Jerry on.

It’s only in the bathroom spitting out that fucking peanut butter.

Three traps set all with peanut butter on ........been set for two days now and no sign of a mouse yet :(
Been spotted in lounge and bathroom so far.

I have experience of this because i live in the countryside (very very rural) and I get swamped when they harvest the fields around me. I can offer the following advice

1) If you've seen one .... you've got twenty.

2) They'll be in the warmest places ... so the loft or under the emersion heater.

3) Plastic snap traps are fine... don't use catch and release because they'll come back.

4) Try and get them on a trap rather than put poison trays in the loft. Despite the fact they're only small they stink to high heaven for a couple of weeks.

5) Chocolate is the one... warmed so it becomes slightly soft and pushed onto the trap and let it set ( they can't just grab it and run) forget peanut butter.

6) You need to crack on because they will breed .... a litter every 20 days and every female in that litter will only take a month to become fertile.

7) When caught double bag them and into the bin

Good luck !

4d91f5e554a0d372f50b729ff479d919.jpg

Want to borrow my cat whilst I’m in South Africa? Leaves me these on a regular basis!

I had the little buggers in my garage several years ago. The trashed my fishing tackle gnawing through bait tubs for pellets and chewing holes in my nylon holdall and carry all. And my landing net and keep net. They caused a lot of damage before I realised.

I then bought half a dozen wooden traps and loaded them with cheese. I caught about 20 before I got rid of them.

Still no mice on trap !!
Purchase a 45 gallon drum of industrial strength adhesive and tip it out in all the downstairs rooms (not before installing a cable wire system so you and your family can safely move around keeping yourselves off the floor- think Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible).. All have an early night, suggest you open the upstairs windows so you don't all feel a bit light headed.. When you pop downstairs in the morning you will find the little fcuker well and truly stuck firm (probably heading towards your kitchen area). Humanly hit it several times with a heavy shovel.. Hey presto.. no mouse problem.. Beauty is this method works if you have multiple mices / mouses.. You will also be in pocket as you won't have to fork out for multiple mouse traps or expensive cheese.. Guaranteed to produce results....

Sorry, it's a bit of a slow night.. Haha!

Purchase a 45 gallon drum of industrial strength adhesive and tip it out in all the downstairs rooms (not before installing a cable wire system so you and your family can safely move around keeping yourselves off the floor- think Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible).. All have an early night, suggest you open the upstairs windows so you don't all feel a bit light headed.. When you pop downstairs in the morning you will find the little fcuker well and truly stuck firm (probably heading towards your kitchen area). Humanly hit it several times with a heavy shovel.. Hey presto.. no mouse problem.. Beauty is this method works if you have multiple mices / mouses.. You will also be in pocket as you won't have to fork out for multiple mouse traps or expensive cheese.. Guaranteed to produce results....

Sorry, it's a bit of a slow night.. Haha!
Should work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.