Bernardo Silva charged with misconduct by FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Look at what I am actually saying here. Mendy wasn’t offended. The most abused player in the Premier League Raheem Sterling wasn’t offended. Yet, the politically correct people at Kick it Out decided the post was offensive to Mendy and black people hence were “offended on his behalf” and put Bernardo on trial.
I guarantee that 95% of the kick it out people are white too. So tired of white knights deeming what is and isn’t offensive. My black ex wife wasn’t offended by it, John freaking Barnes isn’t offended, it’s just white people making this into a way bigger issue

I

I guarantee that 95% of the kick it out people are white too. So tired of white knights deeming what is and isn’t offensive. My black ex wife wasn’t offended by it, John freaking Barnes isn’t offended, it’s just white people making this into a way bigger issue
Exactly.

Come the glorious day, all those politically correct types will be put up against a wall and shot.

Oops, did I just go a bit too far. Apologies to anyone who is offended.

If Mendy was not offended what right does anyone else have to be offended? It was aimed at him in fun and it was taken that way, what right does anyone else have to take offence? FFS this opens the door for anyone to take offence about anything. Bloody ridiculous!

Well Andy Hichcliffe is very offended.

Pretend I'm Bernardo, and I've been sent for re-education. Can you explain, explicitly and, in lay-man's terms, what was wrong with likening Benji to the cartoon character.
I had people saying I had similarities to John Holmes but I didn't get a grieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.