Champions League Games 1/2 October

Messi can’t get into the game and Suarez has resort to diving around like Tom Daley. Inter look very tight at the back and dangerous on the break.

Inter look great.

Barcelona are just a shit show. Frenkie De Jong being pushed out wide because they are too scared to drop busquets, Langlet is average, Semedo has killed all their attacks because hes got no left foot and I dont know what Artur is even supposed to be doing.

Valverde wont see the KO stages of this competition IMO

Inter look great.

Barcelona are just a shit show. Frenkie De Jong being pushed out wide because they are too scared to drop busquets, Langlet is average, Semedo has killed all their attacks because hes got no left foot and I dont know what Artur is even supposed to be doing.
Artur is in the pivotal free McPointy role.

Inters play out the back has been phenomenal and they look a real threat every time they get up the pitch. Barca look void of ideas too over reliant on Messi despite having multiple 100+ million players that are supposed to take away that burden from him.

Is Haaland injjured or what?

Barcelona should have conceded 7-8 in this one and half CL game. Very, very lucky, could have been out of Cl already.

I’m watching the Barcelona - Inter game on B-R Live/TNT.

In their half time highlights piece they showed the three Dipper goals and then said “Salzburg got one back” but didn’t show it.

Honestly, you couldn’t make this s..t up.

Godin didn't lose a knack for organising defence, and the other four in the back line are following him up and down. Barca needs to take more risk otherwise they are going to lose this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.