Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said was as I paid it for in the past.

My next payment will be the Carabao cup game against Arsenal in the Auto Cup scheme. If I work out how to put up a photo, I’ll put the card up in all its glory.

Not sure if you're still here, I'm not as offended by you as some but please don't post any dipper imagery, that is ban worthy.

Hurts to say but maybe their year get you money on champions league and prem league double they are getting enough help unlike us

As I’ve already said, the article I posted a few pages back is pretty conclusive. It’s in the words of your own manager, you don’t get more of an insight anywhere.

Its the supporters that matter , managers , owners come and go , supporters are their for life , its their opinion that counts , we boo the Glamour Cup anthem because UEFA have screwed us for over ten years , our support in general couldnt give a shite.
The only reason you come on here bigging up the Glamour Cup is because your team cant do the hard yards for 38 games and never will , you will f*ck it up again this season just like the last thirty seasons . Haha 30 seasons and counting

But that reflects more the market that we were shopping in. To use Mane as an example, he’s now played in two finals and won one. If he ever leaves us, he’ll only be looking at a club who’s serious about doing the same. Why would he settle for less if he’s driven to win as many major honours as possible?
Do you think that De Bruyne, for example, would leave City for anywhere other than a proven heavy hitter?

Do you include your club in the heavy hitters ?, KDB wont be going anywhere because we are a club with ambition you can keep your Net Spend Trophy , there isnt a chance of any Bayern , Real , Barca or any City player signing for the Dippers because it would be a step down , just because you 500m plastic supporters and the media blow smoke up your arse , doesnt make you an attractive club to a top player.You can only sign players from the likes of Southampton , and other 2nd rate clubs. The big european players wouldnt sign for your lot if they were paid a £1m quid a week

does anyone else hope these fuckers start picking up cards for key players??? Starting this weekend please
No.

Because if they pick up a suspension it's an opportunity for some well needed rest.

I want Klopp to run these fu#kers into the ground. The cracks are starting to appear already and the constant back-to-back games are beginning to catch up with them.

Not seen the game tonight, but their defence is certainly not invincible and hopefully Leicester will give them a game on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.