Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dippers are having to play their strongest eleven for nearly every game , and they will be f*cked by Xmas , becssue their bench is absolute shite , we are changing 4 to 5 players every match and the standard barring the Norwich game is not dropping , when the Dippers go to win another Glamour World Cup in December , they will have another pointless trophy to go in their cabinet alongside the European Charity Shield/Super Cup and their players will be jet lagged coming up to a tough Xmas period.
Looking forward to the Dippers imploding in spectacular style.

Problem is we are kinda losing players week by week - we need that bench and half another one just to be safe !

Leicester are a genuinely good side on their day Liverpool will do very well to get a result from them, don't get me wrong I think they will get a result but it wont be a shock if they don't.

I'd like to see Vardy in a foot race against a ball over the top vs the worlds greatest ever centre back............something tells me he will hand Vardy off to his CB partner in that game.

Definitely given a scare alright. Missed Matip in defence. Gomez not at the races. Naturally losing a few games in the CL doesn't matter as long as you know which ones to win. Tonight was important.
Leicester will take encouragement from Liverpool's performance tonight. Origi looked very good though once he came on. Good option to have.

Dippers problem in a nutshell , they have eleven good players and when one is not available the drop in standard is alarming , Adrian in goal has made a dozen cock ups and has simply been lucky that players have not punished him. We have lost Laporte and Sane for the season it has hardly affected us , take the equivalent out of the Dippers Virgil Van Awards and Mane the face kicker and they would be totally f*cked and playing for a top four place.

Definitely given a scare alright. Missed Matip in defence. Gomez not at the races. Naturally losing a few games in the CL doesn't matter as long as you know which ones to win. Tonight was important.
Leicester will take encouragement from Liverpool's performance tonight. Origi looked very good though once he came on. Good option to have.

Eh, what exactly Origi did apart of passing few balls back?

Dippers problem in a nutshell , they have eleven good players and when one is not available the drop in standard is alarming , Adrian in goal has made a dozen cock ups and has simply been lucky that players have not punished him. We have lost Laporte and Sane for the season it has hardly affected us , take the equivalent out of the Dippers Virgil Van Awards and Mane the face kicker and they would be totally f*cked and playing for a top four place.

VVD was made look very ordinary in parts today. Unlike his usual self but Matip is a massive step up from Gomez.
I think Man City's attack is so strong that you don't miss Laporte as much as most teams would but his absence in the Norwich game cost the 3 points.

It's madness on here, everyone saying the rags are shit, a pub team, and Leicester are a really good side, yet the rags beat Leicester and made them look piss poor, let that sink in, no way Leicester are taking anything at the weekend off the dippers

I didn't watch it but watched them at Chelsea. Chelsea played round them in the second half as they are a bit robotic. It may take them all the way proving me wrong but City are much better in my opinion.

But did Neville say Liverpool need to spend big on the defence like he did with City the hairy arse fck

VVD was made look very ordinary in parts today. Unlike his usual self but Matip is a massive step up from Gomez.
I think Man City's attack is so strong that you don't miss Laporte as much as most teams would but his absence in the Norwich game cost the 3 points.

Last year we were hearing imagine if they had Gomez & the Ox back from the media, the gushing was endless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.