Holidays abroad.

For me the best drive in America is the Bi-Centennial Highway - Moab to Bryce. What. A. Road. Magnificent scenery every inch of the way.

Also, definately drive the Chief Joseph scenic highway, maybe hit Cody Rodeo and definately take the NE exit through Lamar Valley, good chance of seeing Wolves, spend a night in Cooke City and drive over Bear Tooth Highway to Redlodge

I stayed in Cody last time we went Yellowstone. Strange place but very welcoming. They had a discount on bear spray.

Enjoy America, the poster above, sounds like a great trip.

Been looking at taking the Mrs to Mexico in the New year or spring, but prices have taken a hike since Tommy Cook went under, only Tui offering packages from UK as far as I'm aware. Do people think this will even out in the coming months? Surely somebody will see a gap in the market. E.g flights have gone up from circa 400 to 550.

Enjoy America, the poster above, sounds like a great trip.

Been looking at taking the Mrs to Mexico in the New year or spring, but prices have taken a hike since Tommy Cook went under, only Tui offering packages from UK as far as I'm aware. Do people think this will even out in the coming months? Surely somebody will see a gap in the market. E.g flights have gone up from circa 400 to 550.

Loads of companies, including Virgin, do Mexico.

Why not try and do it yourself. Flights, hotel, car...all very easy to sort.

Loads of companies, including Virgin, do Mexico.

Why not try and do it yourself. Flights, hotel, car...all very easy to sort.

I did notice booking directly with the place I stayed last time works out slightly cheaper. It's more the flights I'm concerned about, but will have a look at virgin.

Just booked for The Canary Islands same hotel as 2 years ago for June next year and it’s cheaper, winner winner chicken dinner.

Not flown for over 10 years after going through a near death experience coming back from a stag do in Marbella. I can remember all them twats laughing at my melt down.

That's not good mate if you're serious. Have you tried the courses for nervous fliers which seem to have very good results. It's a shame if you're missing out just for one bad experience

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.