Dinamo Zagreb (H) post match thread

Comical officiating and VAR ‘blindness’.
We are battling it all again this season and it’s clear as day that we will never be allowed to progress in CL.
We should just sack it off and destroy everyone in all domestic competitions. Watching it proved just how the CL and UEFA only want their ‘darlings’ progressing.
Last season was the final straw for me, robbed by 2 decisions that VAR ‘decided to see’.

Dont be soft mate, City thankfully won't he sacking it off, where has the fight gone in City fans these days . Many said the same before we won the prem, we've won it 4 times now. We WILL win the CL.
We did get a VAR decision go for us last season against spurs the Danny rose accidental handball but we didn't make it count as Sergio missed.
Did you forget that.

i didnt get to the game till kick off time but on 606 who ever it was said quiet openly city will never be aloud to win the champions league while they got poor attendances no atmosphere boo tune and general malaise of the competition, the presenter agreed
Since when has 49,046 been a poor attendance? If Zagreb took their full allocation it would have been almost a capacity for CL games. (Reduced capacity for CL)

VAR will only be as good as those assistant ref's, who are watching the screen in some studio, or in a van in the grounds of the football club. If and I mean if VAR is used properly it is useful. However last Tuesday showed how awful VAR can be if the ref's are NOT DOING their job CORRECTLY.

I have know doubt that UEFA will do absolutely nothing to these refs, despite their very poor performance, in the match against Zargreb.

Comical officiating and VAR ‘blindness’.
We are battling it all again this season and it’s clear as day that we will never be allowed to progress in CL.
We should just sack it off and destroy everyone in all domestic competitions.
Except that City would not be able to do that. Take away the cash generated by the Champions League and City would be marooned in mid-table. Especially when player contracts run down and they declined to renew with lack of European football.

Can’t have any complaints with the fine, it happened, doesn’t matter if it was in retaliation or not. Zagreb fined 20k for the same charge plus damages. And are also banned from selling away tickets for their next game. UEFA have actually got something right for once

Can’t have any complaints with the fine, it happened, doesn’t matter if it was in retaliation or not. Zagreb fined 20k for the same charge plus damages. And are also banned from selling away tickets for their next game. UEFA have actually got something right for once

Yes, I agree, far better to stop the idiots from travelling than punishing us with a closed door policy. hell UEFA do something right, I need to lie down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.