Europa League 3rd Oct

Blue Mist

I can't think of any more cheese puns so I just want to wish the lickle raggies the best of luck tonight in Alkmaar, if they keep it tight it might only be a 3-0 loss for the out of town scum.

Oh by the way Alkmaar do not have a Lord Mayor, instead the have a Burgher, I believe his full title is a cheese burgher.

Seen AZ a couple of times online this season, doing well and a fast team, should it be a level playing field they'll win tonight at 15/8 is a great price for the Dutch.

Used to go out with a lady in Alkmaar - Around the time they last won their league.
Lovely place Alkmaar. As was all the other bits of Holland I saw.
Nice stadium from the outside as well, drove past it a few times.

Come on AZ!

NB And no, I'm not following the pic rules, as she was 6ft 5", and I still keep in contact.

Playing on a plastic pitch as well. They are replacing it straight after tonight's game.

I just saw a line that said he wouldn't risk Pogba on that pitch but assumed it was muddy/bumpy or whatever. So he wont risk the shite on a plastic pitch ! what a stupid excuse, why not be honest and say he has been dropped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.