Zagreb fans behaviour

"Ivan" Christ good job I hadnt been on holiday to the West Indies or Goa I wonder what you would be calling me then!

Yes You are quite right I am suggesting that in many respects it is a lot better than the UK in my opinion of course. Less divided and with much less racial tension and disharmony for starters.

Mr Ramprakash maybe.

Unless you've lived there how would you know? You've visited as a tourist and come to this conclusion, that's absurd.

I don't give a toss personally. I've never holidayed there for a long period but seeing the antics and knowing the reputation of the football supporters does suggest to me that there will no doubt be a large proportion of people that aren't quite as lovely and as hospitable as you suggest. I went to Zagreb 10 years ago for an England game (1-4 Walcott hat-trick) and thought it was OK but found the people to be rather moody to be honest. I suppose it's unfair to brand that as the norm seeing as there were a few thousand England supporters there doing what football supporters do but still, I've been to plenty of places that have embraced that sort of thing, left a good impression and in turn made me want to return without the football.

A few posters on here have suggested Croatia as a holiday destination and to be fair it does look nice, so much so that I've mentioned it to my wife as a place we should try over the next few years. After seeing that mob at our place on Tuesday though has my wife thinking she'd rather go to Portugal or lake garda again instead though.

You like the place though and fair play to you but your reaction to my initial post was hysterical, akin to a tabloid reaction to Bernardo silvas innocent tweet.

So we have been charged as well? Can’t take a trick with UEFA.
Hate to do it but I suppose we did chuck some stuff (back) & probably a few other bits, it'll have been by our neanderthals are we have some too so they are correct in charging us, would actually have been impressed if they'd gone after City... it'd make the club sit up and actually deal with stuff at CL games, that's before anyone has a pop at my comment.

I'd expect any fines to be proportional for the chucking & a big one for them for them damage.

There you go then!!!!!! Exactly as I said earlier in thread UEFA charge us as well!!! Fucking unreal!!!!

Mr Ramprakash maybe.

Unless you've lived there how would you know? You've visited as a tourist and come to this conclusion, that's absurd.

I don't give a toss personally. I've never holidayed there for a long period but seeing the antics and knowing the reputation of the football supporters does suggest to me that there will no doubt be a large proportion of people that aren't quite as lovely and as hospitable as you suggest. I went to Zagreb 10 years ago for an England game (1-4 Walcott hat-trick) and thought it was OK but found the people to be rather moody to be honest. I suppose it's unfair to brand that as the norm seeing as there were a few thousand England supporters there doing what football supporters do but still, I've been to plenty of places that have embraced that sort of thing, left a good impression and in turn made me want to return without the football.

A few posters on here have suggested Croatia as a holiday destination and to be fair it does look nice, so much so that I've mentioned it to my wife as a place we should try over the next few years. After seeing that mob at our place on Tuesday though has my wife thinking she'd rather go to Portugal or lake garda again instead though.

You like the place though and fair play to you but your reaction to my initial post was hysterical, akin to a tabloid reaction to Bernardo silvas innocent tweet.

Fair enough...Mr Richards if you dont mind, but Tendulkar was a short arse too so i will take it.

Tell your Mrs not to let them put her or you off, I promise you its a great place. I hear Garda is beautiful my late dad went there with mum and they loved it. Took me until January last to discover Portugal for some reason. Needless to say I will be fleeing the winter weather a couple of times down to Cacela.

Hate to do it but I suppose we did chuck some stuff (back) & probably a few other bits, it'll have been by our neanderthals are we have some too so they are correct in charging us, would actually have been impressed if they'd gone after City... it'd make the club sit up and actually deal with stuff at CL games, that's before anyone has a pop at my comment.

I'd expect any fines to be proportional for the chucking & a big one for them for them damage.

I don think UEFA know how to work proportionally, no doubt it will be an even fine. The only extra fine for Zagreb will be actual stadium damage.

Will uefa look at video footage ? No not got time, easier to throw a fine at both.

Had more money been spent on policing and correct segregation planning then a lot of the missile throwing could have been avoided therefore avoiding a fine going to city.

Just ban us, save me a fortune shite competition run by wankers
Let’s just opt out see how they reac
give me the league cup any day

Aye the same league cup that gave liverpool a slap on the wrist for playing an inegliable player ok the Sergio, Dave and Kevin our big games are against Burton not Barcelona that will go down well !!!

I have been to Dubrovnik (3 times), Cavtat, Split, Hvar & Korkula. Loved them all and found the people to be very friendly and welcoming, considering what they have gone through in recent years.

The football has to be taken as a separate entity to the country as a whole.

Do you recommend Korkula haha? Booked 3 weeks next july and doing Dub, hvar and split but was thinking of the ferry to Korkula. Also going to Vis island. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.