Holidays abroad.

Just booked for The Canary Islands same hotel as 2 years ago for June next year and it’s cheaper, winner winner chicken dinner.

We're looking for Tenerife in November but the prices are daft. Who did you book with?

At the moment we can travel to and from the EU as if we were a Schenghen signatory when in fact we aren’t. That means a cursory look at your passport and waved through.

After a no deal brexit Operation Yellowhammer says we will introduce passport checks and questions to every tourist entering the UK. This is likely to be a passport stamp and questions about why they are here and for how long.

it is expected that EU countries will do the same.

This could mean for single plane of Ryanair tourists arriving at an airport with one non EU passport control taking 5 hours to clear all passengers.

Alicante is expected to be the worst hit airport due to the number of UK flights it takes each day.

basically getting into the EU will be just like getting into the US, a bloody nightmare.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politi...no-deal-brexit-affect-brits-travelling-europe
last time i went to the US it was a piece of piss compared to getting back through manchester airport

My visas for Turkey and Azerbaijan were simple enough to obtain. Azerbaijan stricter. I don’t anticipate difficulty entering the countries.

I think everything will find it's footing as the dust begins to settle but at the moment its not a good time to book anything. Tui now having a strangle hold on the UK package market which can never be a good thing and I think the presence of T.C actually stabilized the anti. How TUI can sleep at night by doubling prices quite frankly astounds me .Shame eternal shame be upon them the scurlious dogs. That is all.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever been to Russia? If so, was it easy to get a visa? Wondering if there will be a massive spanner in the works post-October 31st.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.