City & Zagreb Charged

To be fair it wont seem funny when explained and as GDM is far too polite to reply I will. You replied to a post asking why City had been charged with ….
'Charged for retaliating and throwing stuff back at them'

GDM was making a point that it doesn't matter where the missiles came from 'we threw them end of'. do you get it now ?
I knew exactly what I meant when I replied to the original post
I was giving an explanation as to why we are charged and how stupid it was to retaliate!
I actually thought you were taking the piss that he asked if I was from Ashton or did I move there!!
Hence GDMs reply of "Just pulling your leg about your username"
Maybe

I knew exactly what I meant when I replied to the original post
I was giving an explanation as to why we are charged and how stupid it was to retaliate!
I actually thought you were taking the piss that he asked if I was from Ashton or did I move there!!
Hence GDMs reply of "Just pulling your leg about your username"
Maybe
My post was fuck all to do with the missiles; it was a (pretty feeble) joke as to whether you were called Ash because you were born in Ashton or whether you moved there so you could call yourself Ash from Ashton!

It sounded funnier in my head tbf!

@Blue Mist ascribing far too much subtlety and sophistication to me there, I’m afraid!

I wonder if Pep is starting to realise now why City fans are quite ambivalent towards the corrupt cup. His face when the dopey ref was booking him on Tuesday was a picture.

Its not just us that need to be seduced but him as well I suspect.

The Prem is where it is at, but I also know we have to win the bloody thing as well to silence the plastics in red.

I for one don't want to be the best club in Europe with all the fakery that the title entails, since we've hit the spotlight the spite vitriol proves one thing, they don't want us there and we are not welcome, we've barged into a party we haven't been invited to.

The whole show is corrupt.

My post was fuck all to do with the missiles; it was a (pretty feeble) joke as to whether you were called Ash because you were born in Ashton or whether you moved there so you could call yourself Ash from Ashton!

It sounded funnier in my head tbf![/QUOTE

Exactly, that is what I thought, until someone butted in....... and sent your joke west

Unfortunately they could use CCTV and City fans could be charged and banned, very much doubt any Zagreb fans will be identified.
The Zagreb fan throwing things was white and bald, so easily identifiable.

Sorry if the description offends anybody.

Maybe, a more politically correct and less offensive description is "the Zagreb fan throwing things was a lighter shade of grey and follicly challenged" ?

After the way we behaved at Schalke, I don’t think we can be too sanctimonious about throwing objects into the opposing section.

However, whereas our behaviour in Gelsenkirchen was slightly out of character, you didn’t require an expert in the history of Balkan football conflict, to recognise that Dinamo Zagreb in Manchester had potential for violence.

On the same subject, I wonder if the GMP are aware of Atalanta’s relationship with Eintracht Frankfurt, and how much trouble was caused when they played at Everton a few seasons ago.
Funny how we get two notorious sets of away fans in our CL draw..almost as tho uefa want match going City fans and our club to have an uncomfortable ride as possible..or am I reading too much into this .?..To me ..so much of what's happening to our great club seems pre meditated...saddens me.

Funny how neither BT sports nor Chris Bevan s match report for the BBC online picked up on the aggressive away fans Nazi salutes (enmass) and fans openly drinking and smoking in direct contravention of stadium/uefa rules...both parties could only comment upon how well they supported their team and how passionate and loud they were....once again. .the BBC ..who didn't see.Chris bevans. .take a bow sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.