#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Keep the faith lads.

Something will turn up perhaps an Alty masterclass is needed at the weekend maybe? Smiling Ole has no idea, I think he's pining for a return to the fjords and his smiles are a sign that he'll soon be there & a very rich man. #SOO

Keep the faith lads.

Something will turn up perhaps an Alty masterclass is needed at the weekend maybe? Smiling Ole has no idea, I think he's pining for a return to the fjords and his smiles are a sign that he'll soon be there & a very rich man. #SOO
Smiling Olly has no idea. Ha ha. I love all these quips. The hilarious new comedy "The Olly Golly Shitshow!!!"

How the fuck have we managed to keep him in post for so long?
We're an experienced team now.

We fucked it with Moyes. We were new. We were unprepared.

LVG we did a little better.

We kept Peg in the job for 6 months longer than he deserved.

And now, we've got commentators convinced that a 0-0 at a Dutch farm team with no shots on goal is a great result. We're the best PR team in the country.

We're an experienced team now.

We fucked it with Moyes. We were new. We were unprepared.

LVG we did a little better.

We kept Peg in the job for 6 months longer than he deserved.

And now, we've got commentators convinced that a 0-0 at a Dutch farm team with no shots on goal is a great result. We're the best PR team in the country.
It will be one hell of a task to get him past Christmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.