The most mental pub in Manchester?

I am told the top derby on the corner of rochdale road and factory lane in Harpurhey can be unwelcoming at certain times of the day.

I have been in and seemed alright to me.

One of the pubs on Claremont Road was pretty dodgy, its gone now and can't remember its name (gardeners ?), but either before or after a game, a woman was giving a bloke a hand job under the table in a full pub. We were also offered some trainers for sale, and the woman was wearing them, no manner of other things we saw in there.

One of the pubs on Claremont Road was pretty dodgy, its gone now and can't remember its name (gardeners ?), but either before or after a game, a woman was giving a bloke a hand job under the table in a full pub. We were also offered some trainers for sale, and the woman was wearing them, no manner of other things we saw in there.

Beehive

Used to go on a Sunday afternoon made the bar in Star Wars look tame
Have to agree the beer was stunning ,remember trying Brendan’s ginger beer he just made lost two days of my life
You could even watch the cars being nicked on the cctv behind the bar
Still think the bitter was the best pint I've ever had. He did an overproof one called old soporific in a little barrel behind the bar that I never managed more than two or three of. Real hidden gem - if anyone does a microbrewery now it's in a pretentious place that costs a fortune. Kings Arms was a proper community pub, albeit in a community that made shameless look like hollyoaks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.