United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
“ When I was in the town one day , to see United play,
as I walked to the Stretford End , I heard Matt Busby say.....

Oh I’ve got a lovely bunch of dozy c*#ts , la la la la ......

( Not sure why that old little ditty came into my head )

Never forget how these twats laughed, jeered, sneered, mocked, and took the piss out of us for decades. I personally hope they suffer for more years to come and some. I know of a few 'hardcore' fans of theirs who now follow Stockport, Salford and fc United but way back these fickle bunch was always the first to gob off and gloat.
I love these fuckers getting beat and love any goal going in against them.
Never forget these are our enemy and always will be. I'm not the one for bragging and being a gobshite with them, doesn't do anything for me but I jump about like a fuckin madman when they are losing and conceding and that is every other week now.
Fuck your Scousers, fuck your Chelsea, these are my main rivals and always will be.
Well said brother.

Never forget how these twats laughed, jeered, sneered, mocked, and took the piss out of us for decades. I personally hope they suffer for more years to come and some. I know of a few 'hardcore' fans of theirs who now follow Stockport, Salford and fc United but way back these fickle bunch was always the first to gob off and gloat.
I love these fuckers getting beat and love any goal going in against them.
Never forget these are our enemy and always will be. I'm not the one for bragging and being a gobshite with them, doesn't do anything for me but I jump about like a fuckin madman when they are losing and conceding and that is every other week now.
Fuck your Scousers, fuck your Chelsea, these are my main rivals and always will be.

Amen to that.

Hope the bastards fall far and hard and end up broken. Fucking despise them.

Haha...I’m with you now. I think the original sentiment came from RAWK which explains a lot. Nobody I know thinks anything like that.
Evening Keggy, I really don't understand this post of yours.. You say in the Liverpool thread that you are a long standing ST holder, watched them win stuff for years yet you don't understand / never heard of / know about the Jordan Ibe reference regarding Raheem's transfer..

It was spouted by Catflap Junior, Ian Rushs' lacky (Aldo), Big Nose and a fair few other ex dipper players at the time of the RS transfer.

It was stated by all of the above know nowt ex dippers that Ibe was a better all round player with masses of untapped potential and would easily fill the void and RS could do one!!

Soon flogged to Bournemouth where I see he's not pulling up any trees, mind you he's got to get into their first team first..haha!

Obviously you're not one of the 'knowledgeable scousers' we regularly hear about when it comes to knowing stuff about your club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.