The most mental pub in Manchester?

Fucking hell I went into waves again today on route to the brexit supporters area out side the midland hotel.

For those that don’t know it this pub is downstairs on Oldham street underneath sachas. I had a pint and I think the locals thought Prince Charles had walked in.

I am still a little messed up from my half hour in there.

What’s your maddest pub experience?

I am seriously struggling with what I witnessed!
Does it still smell of piss? Fucking eye watering last time I was in there. Fuck knows what the bogs smelled like

we used to go in a bar in Panama, most of the guys carried macheties. one night a guy, a real goucho came in the bar on a horse, whistled the barman for a beer smoked a fag then rode out without getting off the horse.

I thought I could tell there was a City fan in there. You should have said.

One of the pubs on Claremont Road was pretty dodgy, its gone now and can't remember its name (gardeners ?), but either before or after a game, a woman was giving a bloke a hand job under the table in a full pub. We were also offered some trainers for sale, and the woman was wearing them, no manner of other things we saw in there.
Lord Lion.

That was my local growing up, I had pals that just wouldn’t go in there . I could right a book on what i’ve Seen in there, as a script it would get rejected as not believable.
Lord+Lyon+Nelson.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.