#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Should get some points at the weekend if the stats are anything to go by.

Bruce record as manager versus United:
P22 W0 D5 L17
Wow dint realise it was that bad and he's never ever won.

It'll be hard to keep Ole in a job if Bruce gets 3 points even for us with all our campaign experience.

Bruce will bend over for this game he ain’t arsed, prob knows he’s gonna get sacked himself but in the meantime if he can help the rag fuckers he will.

Bruce will bend over for this game he ain’t arsed, prob knows he’s gonna get sacked himself but in the meantime if he can help the rag fuckers he will.

apparently they didnt have a single shot on target tonight, so I have to admit i'm genuinely worried for Sunday

#OleOut trending on twatter.

I have faith that Nora Batty will allow a 5-0 win out of respect for GPC to keep momentum for us.

A lot of short-sightedness in our ranks.
They get rid of the Tea Boy, get a half decent manager, sign a couple of good signings this time and they will improve - not to anywhere near our level but it will be less fun. The longer they think they are "transitioning" under Ole the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.