United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
United stand a very good chance of being in or dallying with relegation.

How many points from the next three?

Newcastle Away
Liverpool Home
Norwich Away

I reckon most likely 1
Quite possibly 3
Maybe 4
No chance of 5 or more.

If correct will definitely see them in the bottom 6 at least.

There time is over, they were too arrogant to think that it will never end and made no plans because they could see no one challenging them until little ole City came along and even then they were so arrogant, red nose saying not in his lifetime well smell the coffee because it’s happened and now they are playing catch up but 10years to late. Fuck em

Newcastle Away
Liverpool Home
Norwich Away

I reckon most likely 1
Quite possibly 3
Maybe 4
No chance of 5 or more.

Hope you're right but I think 4, but I hope they beat the dippers.

If you are ever having a bad day, just remember someone did this:

EF_B9PeXoAAJL7x

Newcastle Away
Liverpool Home
Norwich Away

I reckon most likely 1
Quite possibly 3
Maybe 4
No chance of 5 or more.

I can honestly see them getting zero points. Newcastle are desperate and this is exactly the kind of fixture they need to get some momentum. Unfortunately I can see the Dippers steamrolling the Rags and Norwich are a decent side who will fancy their chances. Can you imagine the Rags with 9 points off 13 games and in the bottom four. Oh, happy days.

Never forget how these twats laughed, jeered, sneered, mocked, and took the piss out of us for decades. I personally hope they suffer for more years to come and some. I know of a few 'hardcore' fans of theirs who now follow Stockport, Salford and fc United but way back these fickle bunch was always the first to gob off and gloat.
I love these fuckers getting beat and love any goal going in against them.
Never forget these are our enemy and always will be. I'm not the one for bragging and being a gobshite with them, doesn't do anything for me but I jump about like a fuckin madman when they are losing and conceding and that is every other week now.
Fuck your Scousers, fuck your Chelsea, these are my main rivals and always will be.

An absolutely fabulous rant.

Last edited:
They remind me of how we were in the early/mid 90s. Desperately trying to cling on to the immediate past, bringing well known club men in to try and keep the traditions rather than actually concentrating on the real problems on the pitch. Whilst we largely stood still for a decade, they went stellar.
They have a massive advantage now in terms of finance but until they get the right football men in there making the decisions, they’ll struggle in my book. They’ll be envious as fuck that the two best managers in the world belong to their city and historical rivals and aren’t spending ridiculous money on huge names. Instead they’re taking talented players and turning them into monsters.
Big season for Solskjaer, even with January funds. Needs to turn it round quick*

*needs to keep doing what he’s doing, the parrot headed hobbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.