City & Zagreb Charged

The second link isn't quite working, quick summary of the controversy for those of us who haven't been following Croatian politics? Is it the relationship with Putin or something else?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ar-right-presence-there-is-exception-not-rule

Time to stay on the concourse for the first 5 or 10 minutes.
An empty stadium booing fuck out of there shitty anthem from the bars will piss the corrupt ****s off!

It needs something like this. Pep won't like it but he will probably be off soon to another European favoured club, we have been fighting these tossers alone for years.

Headline on RTE news (why not man city & Zagreb fans?)

Man City charged over fans allegedly throwing seats

I think if we are already group winners for the last group game - we should seriously consider a boycott - to show UEFA just how shit and bent we think they and their competition are.

Time to stay on the concourse for the first 5 or 10 minutes.
An empty stadium booing fuck out of there shitty anthem from the bars will piss the corrupt ****s off!
I doubt it, It wouldn’t bother them one bit. None of our complaining has.

I doubt it, It wouldn’t bother them one bit. None of our complaining has.

yep, that's just gonna give the wanker press more ammo, and uefa wont give a fuck. they have their golden teams already, they are not courting city to join them.

how in fact do we, as a fan base and club, turn the tide in this media and administrative war against us? without becoming what we hate the most, i'm fucked if i know!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.