City & Zagreb Charged

Best of it is from the highlights I've seen bt were lauding their fans.
Darke never shut up about the atmosphere they created but what he was really saying was City aren't creating an atmosphere and are being outsung by Zagreb. Of course when they turn the mic's up or down they can make anything sound how they want.

I presume the UEFA observers had been appropriately wined and dined by the Club before reporting back to their paymasters about our misdemeanours? Bloody bunch of corrupt wankers.
Be great to serve them just bread and water on the next game and claim its all we can afford due to the constant fines

Please will one of you explain why we should
a) Stay on the concourse
b) Not wine and dine UEFA
c) Boycott matches

I will fight UEFA when they are wrong, biased or corrupt but the truth of the matter is some of our fans threw objects at and into the away fans. Don't get me wrong, if we are punished more severely than Zagreb or fined more than other clubs for worse offences I will be with you on the barricades but UEFA had no choice. We threw stuff and so got charged.

The DT headline an article with the fact City have been charged for 'throwing back' seats at the Zagreb fans. It's not until the third paragraph that they come clean and report that the Zagreb fans threw the seats into the City supporters. Normally, these things would be dealt with in chronological order - Zagreb throw seats and City fans throw 'em back! Am I the only one who reads most articles and gives up on it after the first paragraph? The headline would not be 'City Charged' but Zagreb and City Charged', but, hey, this is the rightwing arm of the RDAHMeedya. Should we expect a little more? Not really and, in the words of the Sunderland taxi driver, we can only think 'Tory bastards'!!

Darke never shut up about the atmosphere they created but what he was really saying was City aren't creating an atmosphere and are being outsung by Zagreb. Of course when they turn the mic's up or down they can make anything sound how they want.

Darke is full of shit. I remember him last season, can't recall the game, but he was rabbiting on in the face of two teams' current form that Team B, the underdogs, would get something from this game (might have been the derby?0 he jusst felt that they would. The match turned out as most people thought it would. Full of exrement.

The DT headline an article with the fact City have been charged for 'throwing back' seats at the Zagreb fans. It's not until the third paragraph that they come clean and report that the Zagreb fans threw the seats into the City supporters. Normally, these things would be dealt with in chronological order - Zagreb throw seats and City fans throw 'em back! Am I the only one who reads most articles and gives up on it after the first paragraph? The headline would not be 'City Charged' but Zagreb and City Charged', but, hey, this is the rightwing arm of the RDAHMeedya. Should we expect a little more? Not really and, in the words of the Sunderland taxi driver, we can only think 'Tory bastards'!!

I think it's a standard piece issued by some press association to multiple sources. I read the same in the i.

We were well and truly outsung on Tuesday unfortunately. Nothing to do with BT altering their microphone volumes either.

We were well and truly outsung on Tuesday unfortunately. Nothing to do with BT altering their microphone volumes either.

Apart from the Liverpool and Spurs QFs I can barely think of a CL game where we haven't been outsung? Their hardest of hardcore travel for one of their biggest games of the season on their biggest stage from a culture that stresses rehearsed routines. For us it was a throwaway game with knocked down ticket price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.