Benidorm

I've never gone abroad for the sole purpose of pissing it up with the lads and I can't stand sunbathing. It's torture lay on a sunbed all day trying to go golden brown like a chicken on a spit. I prefer adventure and sight seeing. I'm far from a snob but I don't go abroad where Brits colonise and local cafes and restaurants cater for us with full English breakfast, Sunday roast, pie chips n' gravy and John Smith's bitter.
Each to their own but I want to immerse myself in foreign culture history and cuisine. 'When in Rome' n' all that.

I'm up for going to Benidorm with the lads but I already know it's not my kind of place.
Me exactly but the wife wants to go as It's the anniversary. Does anyone know of any culture I can visit whilst Mrs M7 is on the sun lounger?

Last edited:
We were staying at a lovely hotel further up the coast and decided to pay it a visit on the bus. The old part is ok, but the rest? Fuck me. We stayed 3 hours. Plenty.

Take your own drugs - the stuff there is shite. Also make sure you double bag with the brass. Watch out for the hundreds of pickpockets and be aware that one in five blokes tends to be a scouser.
Other than that you can have a great weekend. :-)

Not read the full thread but the Old Town is fine for a few nights, some decent restaurants and tapas alley where you can get a very small beer and a tapas for 1-2 euros.

Take your own drugs - the stuff there is shite. Also make sure you double bag with the brass. Watch out for the hundreds of pickpockets and be aware that one in five blokes tends to be a scouser.
Other than that you can have a great weekend. :-)

Is there a downside?

I invited him to Azerbaijan and he told me to stick it when the sun doesn’t shine. Wherever that is.

In Benni for a couple of nights from tomorrow (first time) for a mates 50th. Anybody advise where the game will be on on Sunday? Not on main stream Sky and Arsenal and Chelsea games also on at 2pm. Been told of a place called Uncle Peds, but unsure if they could or would be showing 3 games at the same time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.