Do you own anything red?

I feel ashamed to say I do ... but I blame the Real Ale.
It happened about 6 months ago whilst drinking in a Micro Brewery (The Fixed Wheel in the Midlands) and we`d been drinking since mid-day and this was 7.45 pm when I made my stupid move.
I bought a red Polo Shirt with the name of the Brewery,The Fixed Wheel.My mate who was with me is a massive Wolves fan and I got the piss taken out of me the following day.He seemed very happy telling all and sundry what I`d done.
Suffice to say I`ve never tried it on and it sits in the wardrobe.I`ve just got a new car so it will probably end up for cleaning it with.
Fellow Blues ... please forgive a FOC for a moment of madness.It was the ale ... honestly.

This is not about owning anything red but how my views stopped my then 5 year old son trying in reading.
At a Parents Evening his teacher said he was a good reader but she felt he wasn't trying hard enough.
Now he read with us and his grandparents so we asked him why he wasn't pushing himself to get in the next group.
Answer: 'The next group is Red Group and dad says red is a bad colour!'

Errrrr And The Worst Parent of the Year award goes to...

My wife's not a football fan so I had to do some proper crawling to get back in the good books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm now wearing a dark red Adidas t-shirt with white stripes. Perhaps none of you put ketchup on a bacon barm / muffin.

I have got a tracksuit too with red in it that I’ve had for 15 years. Don’t have anything else red that I wear. It’s weird but when I hated Utd I could occasionally wear something red but now they are irrelevant I just won’t buy anything red.

Fuck all. Once had a red car. Proud to say I drove it to Grimsby when Spencer’s prior scored early on. A vw Passat with no tax or not and not registered to me. Got pissed got train home and never saw car again.

There’s not even any red sauce in my flat.

The only thing red anywhere on anything I own is the Duke of Lancaster rose on City’s badge.

Why it’s on our badge I have no idea, Manchester has never had owt to do with Lancaster and hasn’t been part of Lancashire for nearly half a century.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.