Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

If this is seen through to a conclusion, the punishment would likely be a 12-point penalty and a massive fine.

That's the chips on the table at present.

The FA might not have an option but to go all in if the pot is raised further.

Either way, there's no way their director of football would be able to keep his job.
Can you imagine the fallout if this actually happened? Better than Christmas.

If this is seen through to a conclusion, the punishment would likely be a 12-point penalty and a massive fine.

Either way, there's no way their director of football would be able to keep his job.

Ha. Half the fellas on this forum have got more chance of sleeping with Margot Robbie than the likelihood of Liverpool ever getting a points deduction of any kind. They've 100% not got the bottle to do that.

Think it's buy shares in candles time. ;)

Ha. Half the fellas on this forum have got more chance of sleeping with Margot Robbie than the likelihood of Liverpool ever getting a points deduction of any kind. They've 100% not got the bottle to do that.

I think The Times are right when they say it would be the biggest scandal in history if it blew up to it's fullest potential.

For a points deduction to happen, I think the police would have to get involved.

If this is proven, no matter that we have been paid £1m, I can't see anything other than a points deduction and a fine. It appears not to be a one off but a series of illegal hacks over an eight month period. Sleeping with someone other than your partner once may be glossed over as a drunken episode, doing it numerous occasions over a period of time is a deliberate move. 12 points deduction will suit me just fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.