City & Zagreb Charged

yep, that's just gonna give the wanker press more ammo, and uefa wont give a fuck. they have their golden teams already, they are not courting city to join them.

how in fact do we, as a fan base and club, turn the tide in this media and administrative war against us? without becoming what we hate the most, i'm fucked if i know!!

There's nothing we can do, they don't care one bit if were pissed off or angry, we're irrelevant to them and always will be. We just have to get on with it and try and win the damn thing for our magnificent owners and Pep.

Please will one of you explain why we should
a) Stay on the concourse
b) Not wine and dine UEFA
c) Boycott matches

I will fight UEFA when they are wrong, biased or corrupt but the truth of the matter is some of our fans threw objects at and into the away fans. Don't get me wrong, if we are punished more severely than Zagreb or fined more than other clubs for worse offences I will be with you on the barricades but UEFA had no choice. We threw stuff and so got charged.

I agree. UEFA are very consistent with this. You can’t cry that we didn’t start it or they threw more.

The should be fined more though because of the damage they caused to my eyes with their shirts off.

Apart from the Liverpool and Spurs QFs I can barely think of a CL game where we haven't been outsung? Their hardest of hardcore travel for one of their biggest games of the season on their biggest stage from a culture that stresses rehearsed routines. For us it was a throwaway game with knocked down ticket price.
I noticed quite a few new faces around me, perhaps they are tourists more interested in taking pics of bare chested louts to upload to social media, than try and join in. We only started to rouse our voice when we scored.

We should vocally inspire the team to play well, not wait for the team to play well to get us to sing. This is another reason why the game in this country is dying a death!

Even away games are turning into a farce with newbies turning up bereft of any passion or sense of affinity.

There's nothing we can do, they don't care one bit if were pissed off or angry, we're irrelevant to them and always will be. We just have to get on with it and try and win the damn thing for our magnificent owners and Pep.

there is the often used quote - "1st they ignore us, then they laugh at us, then they fight us, then we win"... but we have been through that journey already. we HAVE won!! but we are still fighting, and losing. its very frustrating considering we are a shining light of how a football club should be run, and how football should be played.

what the fuck are we supposed to do?

I'm just waiting until UEFA make the competition invite only and exclude us. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Liverpool and Salzburg charged for pitch incursions and throwing of objects.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.