United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They remind me of how we were in the early/mid 90s. Desperately trying to cling on to the immediate past, bringing well known club men in to try and keep the traditions rather than actually concentrating on the real problems on the pitch. Whilst we largely stood still for a decade, they went stellar.
They have a massive advantage now in terms of finance but until they get the right football men in there making the decisions, they’ll struggle in my book. They’ll be envious as fuck that the two best managers in the world belong to their city and historical rivals and aren’t spending ridiculous money on huge names. Instead they’re taking talented players and turning them into monsters.
Big season for Solskjaer, even with January funds. Needs to turn it round quick*

*needs to keep doing what he’s doing, the parrot headed hobbit.

Historical rivals?

Fuck off!

It's the younger generation who could take that attitude....no way an old school blue takes that attitude,having been where they have been,IMO.

Yeah.

It concerns me somewhat that our nine year-old grandson always expects us to win.

We try to keep him grounded, but it’s a Hell of a job, when he’s usually right.

My partner at work had an accumulator yesterday.

I don’t know how many teams it was, but the only one to let him down were the rags - against a team he’d never heard of.

I told him I had absolutely no sympathy for him.

Your star midfielder is injured, you hope he's working his socks off to get the team out of the downward spiral, or to inspire his teammates even though he can't play

Have a lovely time in Abu Dhabi paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.