Over 300 Supporters Club Branches

You are forgetting that I saw you in the City end at Preston lol

Looking at the map again it’s probably joint closest to Birmingham with Lichfield. It’s possible a West Mids Branch has been established because the map is missing 60 Branches (but I don’t know yet).

Where in the West Mids are you?
I was a member of the Leicester & Rugby branch from 1979 to 83 and picked up in coventry each home game.

Just south of Wolverhampton and north of Stourbridge. Someone suggested that if I wanted to get to games I could join the Cheltenham branch and hitch a lift along the M5 somewhere but for me it’s more about meeting up with other blues (although going to games together would also be good)

Just south of Wolverhampton and north of Stourbridge. Someone suggested that if I wanted to get to games I could join the Cheltenham branch and hitch a lift along the M5 somewhere but for me it’s more about meeting up with other blues (although going to games together would also be good)

Warwick and Leamington branch or the south staffs will be your best bet mate.

We (wark & leam) run buses to some games and pick up on route on the m6.

We are running one tomorrow.

Dm me if you want more details

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.