Zagreb fans behaviour

The main ones who do it in England are Newcastle fan's. Not a pretty sight as they are normally fat, bald and ugly. I think they would hate what most people think when done en masse, it looks very effeminate, not quite the macho look they think it portrays lol.

And that goes for the male fans as well.

It could be worse.
I mean, we could be hosting those loveable rascals from Atalanta in a few weeks.
The club with the peculiar relationship with Eintracht Frankfurt, who caused loads of trouble at Everton a couple of seasons ago.
Frankfurt made an appearance when we were there last season en route to hoffenheim
Rushed the pub then ran

i ike greek ultras and hier fanatism.. ultras arent all simular,, polish ultars are differnet than french, serbia is not like crotia,,, even in germans arent all simular, west germans live italien styl, east germans prefer polish.. i dont know what happend now in manchester... i was with hajduk in everton 3 years ago.. everton support was boring. fans near guest provokota eand were suprised when we react agresive,,, in your stadion is simular... people which arent hooligans or ultras provokate guests... all BMG fans speak about this whne borussia played in your stadion " fathers with children near guest sector show hate and provokate " i euope its not usual.. family s ignore guest fans...
Captain Caveman

I was with a girl on the Priory for a couple of years, used to be very decent Indian take away on the Weston in that row of shops with a pub that I cannot remember the name of. The boozer on the Priory could be a lively place.
My local was the Ridgate on the parade of shops
Moved on now just back from the Flower Pot
It was the Oval on the Bronx (Upton)
Now a chemist
Ridge is shutdown

The simple truth about Croatia is that they’ve got a huge problem with racism but they don’t seem to care.
My son was travelling through Europe and was in Zagreb for the World Cup final and watched it in the fan zone. He couldn’t believe the amount of blatant racism on display. Croatia and I suspect most of Eastern and Southern Europe are a good 40 years behind us when it comes to the behaviour of fans (Dippers excepted).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.