Sleep Apnea

cus i got my wild time in between 10 and 11pm, one of us had to be up early for work.
i'm a "night owl" as they say. started early, even back in high school i'd stay up late and watch the late show with Johnny Carson, his monologue and the first guest who was the biggest star with my dad on school nights, i've also worked shift work my whole life so that helps to keep me out of whack. I'm on strike right now, it's brilliant.
last night at the same time i had the new Tool album - Fear Inoculum, on the stereo, sports highlights on the telly, the laptop on my lap,
and not a coffee on the coffee table,
as well as sneak attacks from the cat. it's not like this every night, tonight it might be Jazz.
anyone not getting to sleep easy at night should give that album a listen. Lights off and cool breeze through the window and you'll be gone before the first verse is over.

Love tool but man that album is a tough listen the first few times

anyone not getting to sleep easy at night should give that album a listen. Lights off and cool breeze through the window and you'll be gone before the first verse is over.

Love tool but man that album is a tough listen the first few times
for me all the long tracks are great and the shorter ones tough to get into. the rhythms and depth of layering, enjoyable for me.

Had to share a room with a work colleague on a job. Horrible German bastard, any way he had this machine with mask that he wore when sleeping. Needless to say much fun was had during the night adjust the pressure settings. Then pretending to be asleep when he woke up coughing his lungs out. Actually pissing myself now thinking about it now

I went to the sudden death of some really fat bloke who died on his wedding night in a hotel. He had this condition but he'd also been very heavily on the piss that day, was a very overweight bloke and was smoking Benson in bed while eating the buffet and drinking cans. He died in bus sleep, and wife of one day was naturally devastated. He'd been told to do things to help himself like lose weight and pack the tabs in, but wouldn't. A week later I was in the paper shop and he was on the front page of Chat or bella or some similar rag. His mrs had sold the story for £500.
No moral to the story, just remembered it now!
I know I shouldn’t but I couldn’t stop laughing reading that. The thought of him on his wedding night smoking, drinking and finishing of the buffet in bed!! Ffs, I’ll not get to sleep now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.