Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

To any Littlewoods employees reading this thread, we know you are, and reporting back to John Henery, Tom Watson, the other FSG Directors, and the Littiewoods Board members, go and tell them this. Go f*** yourselves! We now know what you’ve been up to.

So, you wanted to start a war with City off the pitch! A war you can’t win! Hi there

Do you seriously think a poxy American Sports franchise business can take on Sheikh Mansour, ADUG, Khaldoon Al Mubarak, and Ferran Soriano, ex-Barcelona CEO, and win? You must be f***ing deluded!

Bring it on you Scouse t***ts! But make sure you have United, Arsenal, Spurs, Gill, Parry, and UEFA supporting you, because you might, just might, stand a chance of winning the war you started against City?
That’s the spirit!!

Any one answer a few questions,No1,when did the 2 coaches leave City,No 2,Did they leave at the end of contract,or quit early.If at the end of contract,when did they start at Liverpool.Prior to starting at L,pool did L,pool advertise their vacancy.Or were they “tapped up” prior to quitting City. No3 Did L,pool hire any other coaches from premier league clubs at the same period,No4 seeing that they have improved their status at L,pool,did they show this promise at City.Will we ever find out if it was the coaches who offered to get the City Information Or was it Liverpool who asked.No 4 have other clubs been “hacked” during this same period.Sorry for a long piece just finished a book and sod all on tv.

That’s the question the FA should be asking - if they hacked us is highly probable they have hacked others. Relegation to League Two should be the appropriate punishment!

That’s the question the FA should be asking - if they hacked us is highly probable they have hacked others. Relegation to League Two should be the appropriate punishment!

What else does scout 7 do? I can’t imagine it’s a database of;

no left foot
Doesn’t track back
Lightweight
No good on a cold Monday night in Stoke

Is it purely for scouting new players, or opposing teams, scouting coaches, finances. Contracts, if my google search is right it’s here & gives an insight into everything, underpins pretty much the whole football side of your business. Imagine going into a game with a secret tactic & find out the opposition have been working on it for weeks.

wow this is massive !
https://www.optasportspro.com/about-optapro/

Last edited:

It's more likely that the FA would commend the cnuts for " using their initiative " .

I have a feeling that fa will come to conclusion and find city guilty of Fuck all and order to return that one million back to dippers. Than they will fine city and point deduction as cheery on top.

I have a feeling that fa will come to conclusion and find city guilty of Fuck all and order to return that one million back to dippers. Than they will fine city and point deduction as cheery on top.

I don’t think we’ve gone into this alone, I think there are others on board, maybe when they saw the outcry about Leeds.

I don’t think they’ve only done it to us, what happens if it’s left a club relegated, or knocked out of cup. This could be like when Juve got caught up in match fixing.

Cant see that , as that would their mates the dippers look silly for paying a million quid to City just because City said "you hacked our IT !. In my eyes there is only one reason the dippers paid, If i hadn't done anything wrong theres no way i would pay one million for something i hadn't done.

If other clubs have lost staff to the dippers I would be searching though my IT with a fine tooth comb.

The really sad thing about this is how bent our media/press are. Speaking to my spuds mate the other day he hadn't even heard about it. If it had been the other way round even the after life would know about it !

If anyone thinks this is going to result in anything other than a slight reprimand they got another thing coming. LFC positivity is the media's meal ticket, this will go the same way as Salah meeting Kadyrov or not shaking jews hands, it's negative and the general public dont need to hear about it, LFC fans dont want it.
You forget that there is a world of football outside the UK. The Premier League is literally killing other European football leagues. All the broadcasting money goes to the Premier League.

I think it is quite likely that FIFA will be pushed by La Liga, Serie A and clubs like Bayern Munich to investigate this. If I were in their shoes this morning I'd be gathering in a detective team to gather all the dirt, release it to my local friends in the media and demand in the aftermath of the media commentray that FIFA investigate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.