No respect

It’s funny how it wasn’t Watford fans or anyone associated with the club, just some twisted hack.
In the same way that it wasn't fans or officials of Shakhtar, Schalke, Rotherham and Burton who were talking about "respect" when we put 6, 6, 7 and 9 past them last season.
The hacks are twats - It's as simple as that. Or as simple as a Talkshite presenter if you prefer.

From a personal point I travelled 600 miles round trip and going home after a big win is great. I would feel City were taking the piss out of me if they stopped playing after 15 minutes being 5-0 up I want to see goals and hopefully a City win. If City 'stopped' when 5 up I might as well join the leave early gang !! At the Watford game if I had done that I think I would have spent the best part of £150 (for two) for 15 minutes of football. These reporter who get to watch for free need to remember we are paying fans and expect to see at least 80 minutes of teams trying to score.

From a personal point I travelled 600 miles round trip and going home after a big win is great. I would feel City were taking the piss out of me if they stopped playing after 15 minutes being 5-0 up I want to see goals and hopefully a City win. If City 'stopped' when 5 up I might as well join the leave early gang !! At the Watford game if I had done that I think I would have spent the best part of £150 (for two) for 15 minutes of football. These reporter who get to watch for free need to remember we are paying fans and expect to see at least 80 minutes of teams trying to score.
Knowing City if we stopped playing 5 nil up and pissed around for an hour we would end up losing the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.