Mouse in house!

Stop trying to boost your post count and thereby catching Kaz up.
Oooh my head!!! I feel like I've been hit with a shovel, never mind the f"kin mouse... Just waiting for the missus to fire up the hoover which always has a soothing effect on my banging head!
Right I'm off to find the hangover thread for some help and advise!

Purchase a 45 gallon drum of industrial strength adhesive and tip it out in all the downstairs rooms (not before installing a cable wire system so you and your family can safely move around keeping yourselves off the floor- think Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible).. All have an early night, suggest you open the upstairs windows so you don't all feel a bit light headed.. When you pop downstairs in the morning you will find the little fcuker well and truly stuck firm (probably heading towards your kitchen area). Humanly hit it several times with a heavy shovel.. Hey presto.. no mouse problem.. Beauty is this method works if you have multiple mices / mouses.. You will also be in pocket as you won't have to fork out for multiple mouse traps or expensive cheese.. Guaranteed to produce results....
Sorry, it's a bit of a slow night.. Haha!

Not a single mouse yet .....going to have to change my bait me thinks.....
Had 5 in the last week in the garage. It's that time of year (we are surrounded by fields). The plastic traps work for me. Push the front of the trap right up to the wall. Works over and over, in fact they seem to get better once they've caught a couple (maybe they feel safer with the mousey smell). Once the bait has gone replace with a smeer of peanut butter on the inside of the red button only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.