Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fellas, was wondering if you could help me out with an FPL-related question.

What is the likelihood of the following players starting in this match and what is the likelihood of them being regular starters over the next 6 or so fixtures?

Mahrez
David Silva

In percentage terms would be ideal, cheers.

Isn't that cheating?

If you read this thread you'll see that nobody can predict a Pep lineup, and as for rest of the season, even a crystal ball wouldn't help.

Mahrez is playing well, and Sane is out so he's likely to get a lot of games for a while at least. David Silva is trickier mostly because of his age and how many he can play. That said, he's likely to get his fair share of games.

That's about as good as you're going to get. And the least sarcastic!

I do wish Pep would shut up about the poor atmosphere at the Etihad, if he hasn't realised it's at every big stadium nowadays. I wouldn't be surprised if this is his last season , he just doesn't seem as enthused with things this season. Until standing comes back the atmosphere everywhere will continue to be shite.

hmmm...... one would think they would take the opportunity to see a first class Manchester team in action, rather than watching the drab fare that is being served up as football at 'Theatre of Nightmares.

I do wish Pep would shut up about the poor atmosphere at the Etihad, if he hasn't realised it's at every big stadium nowadays. I wouldn't be surprised if this is his last season , he just doesn't seem as enthused with things this season. Until standing comes back the atmosphere everywhere will continue to be shite.
Atmosphere has been far from shite this last year and a half. Some of the best games i can ever remember at the Etihad we've had recently and even some of the lesser games which used to be absolutely dead have been ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.