The most mental pub in Manchester?

Was the junction the hydes place?

Could have been the Ivy Leaf...Macc blue will confirm that one.

The Oval was on Upton Priory mainly frequented by absolute loons, The Fiveways in the grove went under the radar but I got plied with Caffreys in there one night that there was a Karoake on, the result being I woke up with an absolute hippacrocapig in Offerton the morning after. Fucking horrible feeling banging head rough as a bears arse and thoroughly ashamed, never drunk the stuff again. Dreadful turn off events....that was after the City Newcastle Kinkladze masterclass game.
Had to probably rack my brains on the oval, the chippy is just up the road, think I’ve only been in once or twice tbh. Probably right on the ivy leaf, only pub on the western.
Ps ask him what the one on the moss is called only went in once, Friday night was fight night :-)

I was great friends with a couple from Huddersfield and Crewe based in Withington. They also found the people awful and moved away.

Numerous Blue friends from London or wherever have had dogs abuse at home matches for being Cockneys. There have been some awful people from Manchester over the years.

You’ll never experience it because you’re local. You look right.
Hope you don't take this as insulting coz it's not meant to be. If people from inner city Manchester see a weakness, especially in outsiders they will exploit it. You have to front them up or tell them to fuck off and mostly you will get respect. It's just the way it is, and if you can't fight you wear a big hat.

The brewers in ladybarn was a bit mental in its time!
Think it might have closed recently. Does anyone know for sure?
Been passed it twice in the last couple of weeks at normal times of day and it's been shut.
That and the Talbot were good fun on a Sunday lunchtime BITD.

Think it might have closed recently. Does anyone know for sure?
Been passed it twice in the last couple of weeks at normal times of day and it's been shut.
That and the Talbot were good fun on a Sunday lunchtime BITD.
Some of our lads lived round there...The Derby was a great little pub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.