Premier League Games 5/6 October

Lol Big Nose on Sky Sports saying refs need to look out for us holding players when defending set pieces! Cheers for the heads up you ****!!

Just seen that the fucking wanker, Lot's of teams worse than us at it out there. They just can't stop can they, like the tactical fouling one.

Lol Big Nose on Sky Sports saying refs need to look out for us holding players when defending set pieces! Cheers for the heads up you ****!!
"managers are going to start telling refs whats going on" …. dark arts from city again I suppose ? desperate ****s...."the pressures on city 5 points is massive even at this early stage"...……."Foden needs to play more else hes going to start looking elsewhere".dont know why Im surprised at sky.....will be cancelled at the end of this season had enough of their bias shite

Kane shoulder barges someone falls to the deck and it’s a foul. I can never like some players.

Kane shoulder barges someone falls to the deck and it’s a foul. I can never like some players.
If that was Kane instead of the Brighton lad Moss would have given a penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.