Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

Heating is on and me and the little one have come down with colds, missus and daughter are always fucking freezing, I’ve had no complaints from the penguin in the kitchen though.

Had it on in the mornings for an hour and a couple of hours in the evening as Ive been working days. When Im back on shifts in a couple of weeks it will just be on timed for an hour or so before Im due to finish. On my 4 days off I just leave the fucker on, its easier

Put mine on last night,or i tried to,not used it since the end of winter earlier this year,bloody thermostat doesn't make that " click sound " ,it wont come on,batteries are ok,hot water for taps works why not the heating ? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Put mine on last night,or i tried to,not used it since the end of winter earlier this year,bloody thermostat doesn't make that " click sound " ,it wont come on,batteries are ok,hot water for taps works why not the heating ? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Change over valves probably stuck mate that's why, i always have heating run for 15 minutes a day even in summer with stat turned right down so valve doesn't get stuck through months of inactivity.

Change over valves probably stuck mate that's why, i always have heating run for 15 minutes a day even in summer with stat turned right down so valve doesn't get stuck through months of inactivity.
Ok ,cheers for that,Iv lived in this house for 9 years now and done the same each year with my central heating,yet this winter now its not working,is it a big job?small job?.
Should i book for a " gas service " and hope its covered in that ? cheers mate.

Ok ,cheers for that,Iv lived in this house for 9 years now and done the same each year with my central heating,yet this winter now its not working,is it a big job?small job?.
Should i book for a " gas service " and hope its covered in that ? cheers mate.
Not the biggest job if you have service contract with BG it would be covered, if the boilers about ten or so years old that's the probably cause mate.

Just went out to pick up some lumber wearing just a t shirt. Fucking freezing. Thankfully there's football on today and my plasma t.v puts off enough heat to warm a small country.

Just went out to pick up some lumber wearing just a t shirt. Fucking freezing. Thankfully there's football on today and my plasma t.v puts off enough heat to warm a small country.

Lumber, hark at grizzly fucking adams here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.