Premier League Games 5/6 October

Not getting my hopes up over Leicester. They bottled it at Old Trafford recently, and think they’ll get turned over today too.
3-1 Liverpool I reckon. Need Leicester to get the first goal, but not a second before the 93rd minute otherwise it will be too early.

Enjoyed the Brighton game, good to see Spurs suffering. Anyone know if Dunk can pass the ball well? Not seen enough of him. Looks as good as the rags expensive centre half and won everything, strong in the challenge.

Enjoyed the Brighton game, good to see Spurs suffering. Anyone know if Dunk can pass the ball well? Not seen enough of him. Looks as good as the rags expensive centre half and won everything, strong in the challenge.
Well Brighton played through our press on numerous occasions when we faced them, so he’s showing he can do it well enough. Obviously nowhere near Laporte’s level, but who is?

Jenas passing the buck to Levy,he really doesn't want to attach blame to poch claiming he is a top manager,he really he isn't,the CL is a cup comp,anything can happen,it's about winning domestic titles that makes you a top manager

The thing is the game is not that simple,there are always going to be tight games and chances missed,if var had been used properly we probably would have won,if anything costs us at the end of the season it will be the norwich debarcle

Don’t even want to remember Norwich. Felt like players disguised as City players turned up. Nonetheless, it wouldn’t be City if results like that didn’t happen. Not good for the heart though.

And pigeons fly. Nothing new. What would make this a sweeter Saturday is if my some major fluke they end up losing.
Leicester are in good form, will push them harder than they are comfortable. A draw I think is very possible but agree a loss by that filthy lot could be the least likely outcome... fingers crossed with beers to be tossed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.