Premier League Games 5/6 October

Pochettino is an excellent manager and most likely our number 1 choice to replace Pep, so I wouldn't go in too hard on slating him or you might end up looking a bit silly in 7 months time.
giphy.gif

I cant tell if this is a long running joke where you pretend pochettino is a bad manager or you actually think it.

Guardiola is a massive fan, that's all you need to know about whether he'd be suitable to take over or not.

By the way, Arteta is also probably on the list and hes never won anything either!
I can't be clearer,he is overhyped as a manager,the media give him a free pass
Pep says he is a fan of every manager
The one thing Arteta has is 4/5yrs training with pep,if the choice is between those 2 i would take a punt on him provided the players respect him

Pochettino is an excellent manager and most likely our number 1 choice to replace Pep, so I wouldn't go in too hard on slating him or you might end up looking a bit silly in 7 months time.
Fucking lol.

Both “our number 1 choice” and the “in 7 months” aspects were very funny.

Norwich are bloody awful. How the hell did their almost second string beat us? I bet they only win about five games all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.