Premier League Games 5/6 October

I hate watching Liverpool play. It always seems like they have more players then the opposition. When the other team attack they seem to have everyone back when the counter seems like everyone is in attack idk how they do it
A new London supplier that Leicester are not yet aware of.

I hate watching Liverpool play. It always seems like they have more players then the opposition. When the other team attack they seem to have everyone back when the counter seems like everyone is in attack idk how they do it
Teams just don't turn up and have a go.

They keep booting the ball because they're shit scared of losing it under the high press.

Afraid we're gonna keep seeing it from pretty much every single team the Dippers play. Very few have the quality to play through it unfortunately. How they can sustain running like that and keep such a consistent squad I'll never know.

They keep booting the ball because they're shit scared of losing it under the high press.

Afraid we're gonna keep seeing it from pretty much every single team the Dippers play. Very few have the quality to play through it unfortunately. How they can sustain running like that and keep such a consistent squad I'll never know.
Leicester look like they had the mid week tie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.