Premier League Games 5/6 October

Said with 10 min to go to anyone who would listen that scouse would get a pen last minute it is cut and dried.Dont know if it was deserved as not seen it but just knew they would get one.

Sorry lads and lasses, but no way the bin dippers aren’t being handed it on a plate this season. Funny how all these close decisions go their way, and nobody else’s. no coincidence either, that they’re never on the receiving end of any “controversial” decisions.

It's only October mate, that's the positive here. Not to mention they can be gotten at, I think the myth that is Liverpools defense will get found out, very soon.

Everyone chill. They were 7 points clear last season and cocked it up. Granted they are going to get every bit of luck and decisions their way. Fair play to them for this run but they don’t look great and have ground out results. There’s a long way to go. Just got to keep the pressure on and let Liverpool do what Liverpool do best, find a way to not be champions of England

I though law of averages would catch them up or luck would stop favouring them.Not happening so far.Same script is being just like last season.It would take a monumental effort from us with our injuries and VAR agenda to stop them

Unfortunately I feel like you’re right but I said the same last season when they were getting dodgy wins against Everton, etc

They were ridiculously unlucky (in a sense) not to win it last season, given the amount of title winning luck they had.

They're getting an even bigger dose of it this season. You can't keep it out for ever, as much as we'll try too. Couple that with a weak draw to a shit Spuds side and losing to Norwich, it's too much of a task.

We need to get the CL this season - that's where the Dippers are looking vulnerable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.