Premier League Games 5/6 October

I'm amazed by their overall fitness. They made Leicester look like it was them that had played on Wednesday.

Mane output is incredible, he never tires and was all over the pitch today, even making last ditch tackles on Salah's side. It's incredible when you think how much the guys bulked up, almost super human...

Why is it that their not picking injuries up and we are that's what gets me.

I'm amazed by their overall fitness. They made Leicester look like it was them that had played on Wednesday.

Mane output is incredible, he never tires and was all over the pitch today, even making last ditch tackles on Salah's side. It's incredible when you think how much the guys bulked up, almost super human...

I'd love to see his meal plan..

Seeing as I got a ban from The Liverpool thread I better stay out!

There time will come soon enough , let them enjoy this...... other clubs are starting to them for what they are

EGIGSDbXoAEdUT_

It’s so corrupt. Honestly don’t know why we’re bothering. This season by hell or high water the FA will gift it to this horrible Scouse bastards.

They are cheating ****s.

Would City get that penalty?

Nope because we don't have players who blatantly dive like that and we don't have refs itching to give pens for us like Liverpool do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.