Premier League Games 5/6 October

They are cheating ****s.

Would City get that penalty?

Nope because we don't have players who blatantly dive like that and we don't have refs itching to give pens for us like Liverpool do.
We won’t even get them if opposition players take out machetes and lop off one our attackers’ legs.

“VAR has ruled that it was not a clear and obvious attack with a deadly weapon.”

Alti fan on VAR for the scouse match.

He must hate us more than the scouse.

Was clipped and then he dived hard like he was shot ....was like umpires call in cricket ....Andy grey saying that once it went to VAR ....never going to be over turned

Wasn’t even clip. Shin against shin, and did his best impression of a whale after. Sigh. I can only shake my head

It's only October mate, that's the positive here. Not to mention they can be gotten at, I think the myth that is Liverpools defense will get found out, very soon.
Totally agree mate, I’ve far from given up. That’s my point exactly though, for me they’ve looked pretty average most of the time up to now. However yet again, everything seems to be on a plate for them. From the lucky decisions, the lack of decisions against them, and their unbelievable luck with injuries. We had more dodgy decisions go against us in just a few games, than these fuckers have in over a season. Something fuckin stinks to me mate.

Cmon mate. They are the embodiment of title winning luck right now. Little to no injuries, no suspensions, dubious pens, opposition keeper errors, no VAR fucking them over. It's the full works, coupled with them being hungry as fuck.

Meanwhile we've got key long term injuries, hit right where we're thin at CB, Bernado issue, VAR, vulnerable in defence, fuck all pens.

I despise them as a club and would cherish them failing, but a smart man would go put money on them right now.
The lack of injuries to key players - across this season and last seems more suspicious than lucky to me!

It’s only October. They’ll drop points as the season goes on, they really don’t seem as good this season as they were last season

We said that last season and they got to 97. It's just not gonna happen, as much as we want it to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.